Each and every person, may they be of any gender have had to deal with dark circles. The skin under our eyes is extremely delicate and hence the problems happening on your skin are easily visible. However, we give you easy home made remedies to get rid of dark circles and get an instant glowing skin. But first, did you know what causes dark circles?
1) If your skin is allergic to skin beauty products or application of products that your skin is sensitive to
2) Improper sleep cycle
3) Iron deficiency can also be a reason why there is pigmentation under your eyes
4) Physical and mental stress
5) Dark circles can also be caused if it runs in your family
6) Rubbing and scratching repeatedly
7) Smoking Here's how to get rid of them
1) Place cold cucumber slices on your eyes as it contains antioxidant that reduces puffiness. Cucumber helps tighten tissues and also acts as a coolant on your skin. Place a few finely cut cucumbers on your eyes and let them rest for 5 minutes and rinse.
2) Tea bags can also help reduce dark circles and puffiness. Placing tea bags on your dark circles will help shrink blood vessels and will also reduce fluid retention in tissues. One can use soaked tea bags which have to be refrigerated for 10 minutes before placing them on the eyes. Remove tea bags from the refrigerator and place them on your eyes for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water.