Global icon Priyanka Chopra was recently spotted in New York wearing a high-fashion yet practical outfit that is perfect for a rainy day.
Chopra's look involved a stunning black leather dress, ankle boots and a pair of round sunglasses. The Bollywood star completed her outfit with a pop of colour on her lips and a pretty white umbrella. For this look, Priyanka wore her hair up in a bun, which kept the focus on her trendy outfit.
Check out her outfit here:
There is something incredibly fashionable about rocking leather in the monsoon season when done right. Here are a few ways you can pull offleather with panache. You'll find an outfit perfect for any occasion.
1.Bold look: If you want to go all out, pair a black leather dress with a leather jacket. Complete this outfit with a statement-making necklace.
2. Work style: If you are looking for something to wear to work, it's simple: Match a black sleeve knee-length dress with a leather belt and printed scarf. Complete the look with long boots and a sleek bag.
3.Date night: Looking for a fresh new look for your big date? Pair a white floral lace dress with a black leather jacket. You can either wear this outfit with boots or heels.
4. Semi-formal: A simple single-tone dress paired with a leather jacket is a quick and simple way to achieve a polished look fast. If you'd like to dress it up a bit more, you can wear leggings.
5. Evening wear: Choosing any dress for a grand occasion should be eclectic and haute couture. After all, how often do you get a chance to dress like this? Pick a leather dress that is quirky and unique. It could feature geometric shapes, structured shoulders or a funnel neck. Experiment with this look any way you like.
6. Weekend vibes: A drop waist dress is comfortable and stylish to wear for casual weekend outings. Dress it up with a leather jacket and a small bag.
7. Animal print addition: Animal prints are hot this season and they work well on leather outfits. A cool leopard skirt and black blouse with a leather jacket is the perfect outfit for a girls' night out.
8.Sleek look: A black shirt dress with a brown leather belt will look effortlessly chic. Match this outfit with black ankle boots.
9. Casual look: If you are looking for a simple way to add leather to your style, try leather vests. You can wear it over a denim dress and flat shoes or sneakers.
10. Two-toned styles: Mix it up by rocking a two-toned leather jacket with a dress. You can even opt to wear it with a simple white tee and jeans.