It's liberating, freeing, exciting, adventurous and we could basically go on....Travel is something that not just opens your eyes to the world but teaches you different ways of life and that includes culture, food and so much more. It’s not like a spa treatment which has the same procedure and that will have the same effects, but travel is one such thing that mostly tends to have lasting impressions on a person. And be it domestic or international, we would travel all year round if we could! Following travel bloggers on Instagram and buying travel magazines to curb our travel desires (and obsession) is our daily task and while doing just that we realised that we've secretly been saving travel quotes from various places. And today, we've decided to collate them for you, only to inspire you to get set packing.
Here go some of our most favourite travel quotes, take a look...
1. Job fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul - Jaime Lyn
2. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves - Henry David Thoreau
3. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt - John Muir
4. Mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir
5. Work tip: Standup. Strech. Take a walk. Go to the airport. Get on a plane. Never return.
6. Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you travelled - Mohammed
7. Tourists don't know where they have been, travellers don't know where they are going - Paul Theroux
8. People don't take trips... trips take people - John Steinbeck
Got inspirational travel quotes you would like us too read? Share them with us, we bet we would love them!