There is no doubt that Bollywood star Sunny Leone has one of the most toned bodies in the industry. Mix that with a great sense of style and you have yourself a trendsetter.
A recent photo posted on Instagram shows Leone in a striking pose wearing a gorgeous lavender ruffle dress that accentuated her curves. Leone wore the dress by Kazo without any accessories and perfectly matched her makeup to suit her attire.
Check out her outfit here:
If you are a girly girl, then you will love outfits that feature frills and ruffles. A dress or blouse with a little flounce can give off the right amount of flair and make your look more playful.This feature is a must-have summery addition in every woman's wardrobe this season. If you haven't already tried this trend, now is the time to do it.
Here are a few style tips to pulling off this look well just like Leone.
1. Frilly sleeves: This can look really eye-catching and can tone down intricate prints. Go for it and be daring with this look.
2. Oversized sleeves: This feature can be loose on a mini dress and can be worn for a more casual look.
3. Maxi dress: Ruffles were created for floor-length maxi dresses. You can make it more edgy with an unbuttoned denim shirt.
4. Plunging neckline. A red dress in this style with frilly shoulders can look oh so feminine and can be perfect for date night.
5. Eclectic dress: A pastel eclectic dress can add a touch of whimsy to your style. Keep your overall look soft and feminine to pull off this look.
6. Understated elegance: A simple look that features a layered ruffle look can look super elegant and sophisticated.
7. Accessories:A hat and small shoulder bag can make an off-shoulder ruffle dress look haute couture for the daytime.
8. Gala gown: If you are attending a big event that calls for your dress to be dramatic, then ruffle up all the way. Get creative, be bold and have fun with this look.