Waterproof makeup is the kind of makeup that all of us end up loving to the core because let's face it, you don't have to worry about shedding a tear or two or worry about raindrops touching your face when you're wearing smudge-free or waterproof makeup. This particular makeup is not going to be washed out or make you look like a panda. You can be sure of looking pretty at all times with the makeup being on point no matter what the situation because it's all waterproof. Although, taking off waterproof makeup can be a little risky and sometimes very difficult as it doesn't simply wash off with some water and face wash or cleaner for that matter. You need to be extra careful while you use your fingers and products to take this makeup off because your skin and eyelashes are very sensitive. Hence, we're here with some simple tips that can ensure you take that waterproof makeup all too well without any damage to your eyes, lips or skin.
- Don't be impatient when it's time to take your makeup off. You spent a good amount of time to apply it, take as much time to take it all off too. Also, make sure you don't get all aggressive on your skin when something doesn't come off of your face. You'll end up ruining your skin which can cause burns and rashes.
- Don't use a cotton ball to take off your waterproof mascara as the loose fibers can just get stuck in your eyes and lashes which can eventually cause you trouble. You can opt for good quality cotton pads to do the same as there are no loose fibers on the cotton pads which will keep your lashes and eyes safe.
- You don't necessarily have to invest in expensive products. You can simply vouch on some natural products and even baby oil or coconut oil to remove your makeup which can be more gentle on your skin.
- You can soften your makeup by putting a cotton pad soaked in makeup remover or water or a good SPF free moisturising lotion on your eyes. This will help in softening your lashes and makeup and eventually make it easier for all of it to come off.
- Make sure you are very gentle with removing your makeup and also with wiping off that mascara. Always remove the mascara in a downwards motion after keeping your eyes shut.