On the wedding day, brides are the centre of attention. There, we said it! Sorry grooms! Right from the moment they enter the venue to the end, all eyes are on the bride and how beautiful she looks for the day. This is why the brides-to-be feel a lot of added pressure to get everything right. From their outfit to their makeup and from their accessories to their hairdo, they want to ace it all. But there's also one major thing that makes all of this look put together, and that's the glow on their face.
Makeup sure benefits, but it's the natural glow on a bride's face which is all worth that look. It then becomes extremely important for the ladies who are about to get married to stay healthy and fit by managing their stress and eating habits. So if you're soon going to be a bride, you should know that eating healthy will not just keep you fit, but also give you that perfect bridal glow. Hence, you should never resort to a crash diet before the big day.
Let's look at some of the healthy eating tips that you need to follow as a bride-to-be:
- First things first, hydrate: Drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day will keep you healthy and that's no news. You should very much keep yourself hydrated as it will help you flush out toxins that will in turn reduce acne issues and bless you with weight loss, good hair health and clear skin.
- Drink green tea: This tea is loaded with antioxidants that helps in maintaining a good metabolism, aids in weight loss and also fights premature ageing. Include green tea in your diet and it will definitely help you with acne marks, blemishes and will also aid in skin rejuvenation.
- Eat raw vegetables: Include as many vegetables in your diet as possible as they keep you healthy and gives you the glow that you need for your wedding day. You can either eat them raw or simply drink a glass of vegetable juice every single day for clear skin.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolates help more than just satisfying your sweet tooth. Dark chocolates contain cocoa that is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, both of which are great to reduce stress. This also means less collagen breakdown an lesser wrinkles on your face.
- Munch on some nuts: Nuts are the powerhouse of nutrients that includes vitamins, calcium, healthy fats, minerals and antioxidants. All of which work great to give you a boost of healthy collagen that keeps your skin youthful and healthy.
- Cut down on caffeine: Coffee makes you feel energetic but drinking too much of it can also lead to dehydration which in turn makes you look dull. Hence, you need to cut down on your caffeine until your wedding day in order to get that healthy glow.