If you are heading to a hot summer destination for leisure, you'll want to get there in style. Bollywood star Anushka Sharma’s latest travel outfit may just be the way to get there.
The star was recently spotted with her husband Virat Kohli at Mumbai airport looking summer chic in a breezy co-ord outfit. Sharma wore a striped jacket and trousers with a white T-shirt. She completed her look with a stylish Fendi tote in black and white sneakers.
Check out her outfit here:
Now that we know what to wear to travel, the next part is packing the right clothes for your summer getaway. There's only so much space your luggage has and you want to fill it up with the right items and accessories to match of course.
A hot vacation means afternoons by the pool, daytime strolling and semi-formal dinners. With so much activity, you need simple vacation-ready outfits that are easy to pack and versatile. The key is to achieve that delicate balance between style and comfort.
Here are a few fabulous travel outfits you can recreate for your next summer getaway.
1. Matching pyjama-style set: This is one outfit that is super versatile and a big trend this season. You can literally wear it to sleep or while you are out and about taking in the sights. To add a bit of glam to this outfit, match it with a mini bag and leather slides.
2. Jumpsuit + leather belt: A jumpsuit is an easy way to look effortlessly stylish quickly. Pick an item in neutral tones and breathable fabric. If you are going to be doing a lot of walking match, it with white sneakers.
3.Slip skirt + cropped top: This is perfect to wear for a long lunch by the beach. You can either match it with chunky sneakers or a pair of slippers.
4.Cotton dress + straw hat: Your summer vacation wouldn't be complete without a breezy cotton dress. You can wear this dress practically anywhere. A pretty white number is perfect to take you from sightseeing by day to hard partying at night.
5.Floral top + denim shorts: This combo will come in handy if you are going to be doing a lot of walking in nature. Sporty sandals will be comfortable and easy to get around in too.
6. Oversized denim jacket + midi skirt: It could be hot in the day, but the nights could get cool. Carry a good oversized denim jacket. It will go with practically anything. Match your jacket with a midi skirt in a bright colour and flat mules.
7. Wrap dress + beach bag: This dress is perfect to hit the beach in. It's comfortable, pretty and doesn't compromise on style.
8. Bucket hat + leggings + racerback tank: If you are big on fitness and like to make time for it even on your holiday, then this is a must-have combo for your trip. Hit that hidden trail in this outfit looking stylish and trending. Don't forget to pack your joggers.