Despite being the brand ambassador of major cosmetics brand and one of the most popular names in the industry, you will often find Janhavi Kapoor stepping out with no makeup at all. But ever so often when she does don a full face of glam, her makeup looks are fun, ingenious and super easy to recreate – and for that, we’re forever grateful. Admittedly, we’re her biggest fans. The actress recently sported a natural pink toned look for a wedding and glitzy glam smokey eye for an award function for the evening. Despite the striking tonal difference, the makeup looks have a common base – making them perfect for a day time wedding to an evening reception look. Here’s how you can recreate these awesome makeup looks.
For the Day Look
1. Begin by a well-moisturised face. Cover up your blemishes and dark circles with a concealer. Give your face an even finish by applying a foundation all over. Ensure that the foundation is well blended into the skin. You may powder the face to increase the longevity of the look
2. Pick a brown brow pencil and begin by drawing feather-like strokes to mimic the appearance of hair. After brushing the product and hair with a spoolie, finish it off by using a brow gel. This will ensure your brows look bangin’ throughout the day and night.
3. Pick a pink blush and go all out on your cheeks. You want to look like a strawberry cheesecake for this look.
4. Use the same blush to lightly tint your eyelids. Finish off the eyes with oodles of mascara
5. With a nude-pink lip liner, carefully line your lips. Follow it up by filling in your lips with a lipstick of a similar shade.
For the Evening Look
1. Refresh your base by adding a thin layer of foundation or just powdering the face.
2. To make the eyes more evening appropriate, begin by deepening the crease with a purple-hued eye show. Layer the product in thin layers
3. Line the upper and lower lid with a kohl pencil. Refresh the mascara if you feel the need to
4. Over the blush, apply a gold-hued highlighter for that blinding shine
5. Refresh your lipstick and top it off with a transparent lip gloss!