Bollywood star Malaika Arora shows off her super-slim physique and toned legs in a gorgeous thigh-high slit dress by Yas Couture House of Fashion.
Thigh-high slit dresses work well on Arora because for one, she has the legs to pull it off and she knows just how far to push the envelope with this style.
A photo posted on Instagram shows Arora wearing the hot number with shiny silver high heel shoes. She opted to go smokey on the eyes and light on the lips with a nude shade. For this look, the star opted to leave her hair out and showed off her curls.
Check out the stunning dress:
Arora sure knows how to rock this style with panache. Here's a bit more inspiration on rocking this style like Malaika:
The thigh-high slit can be worn in different forms like a floor-length skirt, maxi dress or a glamorous gown. It is a simple way to add a bit of oomph to your style. While Arora knows how to pull off a risqué dress with style and sophistication, it can be a challenge to achieve the right balance. If you got legs you want to show off, here are a few tips to keep in mind to pull off this look.
1. Choose light fabrics:Pick a fabric that is lightweight and flowy like satin or chiffon. It will move more easily with your body. The last thing you want to wear when your wearing a leg-baring slit is heavy material like wool or jacquard.
2. Pick a streamlined shoe: When wearing a thigh-high slit dress, you want to keep your look sleek. Opt for a low-profile sandal or streamlined shoe. Chunky clunky shoes aren't a good look with this item.
3. Define your waist: Show off your waist by wearing a thick or thin belt. It will make your slit dress look more sultry and give you shape.
4. Pick a visually appealing neckline: If you are showing off your dress, be mindful of the neckline. Choose a slit dress with a high-cut statement-making neckline.
5. Go subtle: You don't have to be so in your face when wearing a slit dress. Aside slit is a great way to incorporate the look in a subtle way. However, this toned-down style is still fashionable.
Here are a few creative and fresh ways to pull off this look if you need a bit more inspiration: