We've been getting a reality check since quite some time now, and thankfully some people are making a change and trying to better the environmental situation that we're surrounded with. Adapting a holistic approach towards sustainability has become one of the most important thing to better our future. And since the fashion industry is the second most polluting sector in the entire world, it becomes even more compulsory for the fashion brands and people in the industry to switch their products to something that's more eco-friendly. Doing exactly the same are a few fashion labels that have been doing their bit to change the world with however little that they can. And we think you should definitely start following these labels and upgrade your wardrobe with eco-friendly clothes only.
Here's a list of some eco-friendly fashion labels you should know of:
- The Burnt Soul is all about Indian culture, craftsmanship and heritage and it also makes use of handcrafted goods.
- Satva India on the other hand is an all-organic athleisure wear label that uses organic cotton and natural, non-toxic dyes for their products.
- Akashi is a label that brings back the age-old handicraft techniques by making use of natural woven fabrics that too by tradition means.
- The label Ka-Sha focuses uses the processes of recycling and up-cycling which produces zero waste.
- Eka is the kind of label that uses natural fibres.
- Pero makes use of indigenous materials as well as hand-crafting techniques to make their garments.
These fashion labels are doing their bit towards better environment. It's your chance to do the same