We think we only need to take steam when we are down with cough and cold. We all know that steaming opens up the blocked nose and gives us some relied instantly. It doesn't just help with cold but also keeps the fever away. But knowing that it can do a lot of other good things for your skin is important. Steam that's taken to cure sore throat, cold as well as fever can also do some magical things for your skin.
Face-steaming doesn't just open clogged pores but also maintains blood circulation. If it's done as regularly as thrice a week, you can achieve flawless skin. Here are some benefits of steaming your face:
- Opens up pores: It helps with doing away all the dirt that builds up on your face. It softens the blackheads which makes it easier for you to remove them, thus promising a clear skin.
- Helps with acne: Steaming opens up the pores, which allows the release of dead skin cells, bacteria and other impurities that otherwise clog the pores and contributes to acne.
- Helps with circulation: The combination of warm steam and sweat on your face helps the blood circulation to improve. It boosts the blood flow due to which your skin nourishes and delivers oxygen.
- Promotes collagen: Since steaming increases blood flow, it promotes collagen which in turn gives you tighter and younger-looking skin.
- Hydrates your skin: Steaming helps you soothe your skin and hydrates it by increasing the production of naturally moisturizing the skin on your face.