Disha Patani knows how to make summer styles look easy, breezy, and gloriously bold. A photo posted on Instagram showed the Bollywood star looking effortlessly chic in an orange floral sundress.
Patani's gorgeous strappy dress also featured tassels, which gave the summer frock a unique twist. Check out her outfit here:
A colourful dress like that calls for the right kind of makeup and Patani did not disappoint in that department. She opted for bold colours and went for pink eyeshadow and a lighter pink shade of lipstick to match. While her makeup choice was a bold one, the shades complimented the dress perfectly and gave it more of a pop. The star kept the focus on the dress by matching it with simple and delicate jewellery - a bracelet and dainty pendant.
In this must-have throw-on piece for the summer, Patani is definitely offering up a lot of inspiration on how to incorporate pretty sundresses into our style, especially for those long weekends.
Whether you are minimalists or maximalists, floral patterns on summer sundresses are a must-try this season. You can go bold and experiment with it or incorporate it in subtle forms.
Here are a few options you can try to add to your summer wardrobe.
1. Off-the-shoulder dress: A classic way to wear summer florals is by opting for a fabulous number with an off-the-shoulder neckline.
2. Muumuu style: If you are in no mood to scan your wardrobe for what to wear on a really hot day, try a cool easy, breezy muumuu style. You can even wear a belt to accentuate your waist in the loose but comfortable dress. Choose a dress in vibrant colour and with pretty floral patterns.
3. Bright dress: Summer is all about bright colours, so your sundress should definitely reflect that. Pick a dress with abstract floral prints. Match the dress with shoes in neutral shades.
4. Shirt dress: This style of dress is chic and a bit retro. It's perfect for the office. However, dark shades and subtle floral patterns work better with this style. You could opt to wear it with flats or white sneakers.
5. Floral embroidery: A pretty dress with exquisite embroidery will add whimsy and romantic touch to your look. Adding a sheer touch will make this dress look even more feminine.
6. Button-down floral dress: If dresses aren't your thing, no problem. A really cool and innovative way to get on board this dress is wearing a button-down floral dress over a pair of jeans and a sleeveless tank top.