Priyanka Chopra Jonas stepped out in Miami Beach, Florida, with husband Nick Jonas on Monday in cool summer outfits.
The pair was joined by Nick's brother Joe Jonas and his fiancee Sophie Turner. While enjoying her time with the family, Priyanka gave us beach style goals we can all try to recreate as the weather in India heats up.
For one of her looks, Priyanka wore a matching striped, multicoloured print maxi skirt and bikini-style top. She paired the outfit with kitten heels, sunglasses and a sun hat.
Check out her outfit here:
The Bollywood star was also spotted looking fabulous in a gorgeous sundress and black swimsuit.
Check out her beach styles here:
As the weather gets hotter, it's time to get summer ready. And that means weekends at the beach. If you don't know where to start with your summer style, fret not. Stylist Shiona Turini reveals how to look stylish for the beach or a summer vacation, as reported by a news portal.
1. Stick to style combinations you are comfortable with: "I’m not someone who goes on vacation and suddenly wants to try out every weather-permitting trend. The high-waisted, wide legged pant and crop top combination is my signature," Turini told a news portal. Choose easy fabrics that are versatile and that can be dressed up or down.
2. Experiment with tiny tops: "A great bandeau will pair well with almost anyone of your bottoms, plus, it gets major points for its wear-per-square-inch of suitcase occupancy,"Turini told a news portal. She also suggested pairing it with a maxi skirt like Priyanka or a high waisted pair of shorts.
3. Limit the items of swimwear you pack:"As an island girl, I’ve acquired quite the collection of swimwear over the years; however, for the sake of a quick getaway, I only pack black, white, and solid coloured suits that I can wear from the beach to a bar," Turini told a news portal. Be mindful of the pieces you chose. Remember you only have so much space in your bag. So pack it up with the right stuff.
4. Cover-ups: "The best thing about cover-ups is that they can often do double duty as a dress," Turini explained. Adding, "A netted number like this one from Bally can be worn with a similarly hued slip dress to create a look with texture and interest."
5. Keep it basic in the jewellery department: "I can truly appreciate the transformative effect of great statement jewellery and multiple layers of pieces, but for a quick getaway, I always stick to my classic wear-everywhere jewellery," Turini advised. Instead, opt for bright accessories like metallic bobby pins to add to your style on your summer getaway.
6. Pack a show stopper: When you're on a short weekend getaway, there's only so much you can take with you. Keep it simple, but make sure to pack a striking item for that special night out. Turini suggests something like a midi velvet dress will add a whole lot of glamour.