Priyanka Chopra Jonas recently stepped out in New York City for an event looking ever so glamorous in a chic ensemble.
The 36-year-old looked striking in a sleeveless turtleneck and striped skirt combo for the event. A simple belt was all the star used to complete the look, which made the whole outfit look more polished. Jonas also matched the look with retro makeup shades and a classy handbag.
Check out her outfit here:
Priyanka's outfit is perfect for summer and is perfect for the office or brunch with the ladies. If the idea of slipping in a pair of jeans in this sweltering heat is something you dread, then this is the time to invest in a few easy breezy items like a skirt. Best of all, there is no one size fits all. There's a skirt for every occasion and every body shape.
You can experiment with mini skirts or maxi ones and match it with chic summer ensembles. Here are a few style inspirations combos with skirts you can try this season.
1. Fancy: If you want to take your style game up a notch, pair a fancy skirt with a crisp T-shirt. This polished outfit is easy to pull off and perfect for the office.
2. Pleats: A sweet pleated skirt with chunky sandals is an unusual but bold pairing.
3. Wrap style: One of the best things about this style is that it looks super cute and feels comfortable. Play with the fabric for this one and find a match that is ideal for you.
4. Floral: You can't have a summer skirt list without adding floral to it. Think silk floral, which will be perfect for a cocktail or dinner party.
5. Denim mini: This item is worth the investment and can be dressed down or up.
6. Matchy-matchy: An easy and beautiful match is a skirt and top set. Keep the jewellery to a minimum if this combo has a lot of patterns.
7. Sarong: Whether you're heading to the beach or a hot weekend getaway, don't forget to pack a sarong. It's comfortable, cute and stylish.
8. Button detail skirt: This style will give you a sophisticated look. Match it with a simple top in a neutral tone.
9. Ruffles: This style is fun and playful. You can wear with a simple spaghetti top.
10: Skirt suit: This is a must-have summer trend. It's perfect for the office and oozes femininity.