Alia Bhatt is looking effortlessly chic in a recent Instagram photo wearing a hot pink jacket. The Bollywood star wore the bright trench coat while out and about in London.
She matched it with a tank top, chequered pants, black sunglasses and white sneakers. Check out her outfit here:
While the type of fabric she is wearing may not be conducive for a summer day, the pop of colour is certainly giving use summer feels. Bright shades are in this season and there are many ways you can get on board the trend. Don't know where to start? No problem, we got you covered. The shades are bold and anything but basic. Here are the colours you need to incorporate into your summer wardrobe.
1. Fiesta: This fiery red-orange combo is all about passion, so it would be perfect for date night. If you are looking for a dynamic colour that is fun, this is the shade for you.
2. Jester red: This shade is deep and intense and oh so chic. It will look good on a dress with a white print.
3. Turmeric: This spicy colour screams fun. Traditional wear in this colour will also look striking and elegant.
4. Living coral: You can't let 2019 go by without trying the colour of the year. It is a warm, bright and a shade that is perfect to wear in many ways. You can try coral jewellery, bags or a clutch.
5. Pink Peacock: This hue is oh so feminine and perfect for a summer wedding. Wear this colour in the day time. It is sure to be a standout.
6. Mango mojito: This shade is darker than golden yellow and will add a pop of colour to your style no matter how you choose to wear it. Thing a gorgeous strapless gown for this one.
7. Toffee: This shade of brown is warm and can be matched with any of the colours on this list. Another way to go with toffee is by matching it with black and white.
8. Terrarium moss: If you are looking for a way to incorporate green, this is the shade to try. A flowy summer dress or palazzo pants in this colour will look simply divine.
9. Sweet lilac: This shade will go well with delicate embroidery or lace. It is perfect for a summer dinner party.