Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked absolutely stylish in a dark green co-ord for dinner with her husband Nick Jonas and the rest of the Chopra-Jonas clan in Los Angeles.
The Bollywood star sported a hot menswear number by Eloshi, which was a double-breasted suit dress with large buttons and grey plaid. The global icon completed her look with stretchy black boots and a black leather purse. The 36-year-old opted to sport soft waves for this look and kept her makeup look dewy.
Check out her outfit here:
While the newlyweds always make headlines when stepping out together, what really caught public attention was her stunning outfit that is perfect for date night or the office.
Co-ords are going to be a major summer trend this season. You can really reinvent the wheel with this style as you can match different pieces in your own unique way. Here are a few ways you can get on board this trend.
1. Crop top and trouser: Forget miniskirts with a top to match. These days the cool co-ord match is a crop top with trousers. This look is more stylish and a fresh way to show off that waist.
2. Co-Ord dress looks: Many designers are coming up with ways to make this style look like a dress. Experiment with this option. Make sure you match this look with a striking bag and popping shoes.
3. Maxi skirt and crop top: If you have a fancy event to attend and want to try out this style, opt for a maxi skirt with a chic crop top. Depending on the day, go with bright colours for the day and softer tones for the night.
4. Knitwear co-ord: If you're heading somewhere cold, you can afford to be a bit extra with this style. These styles are not just cosy, but they also offer a lot of sophistication. Match this look with a cool pair of boots.
5. Duster coat and trousers: This is the hot new trend to wear co-ords these days. Since it is summer, opt for a coat with a light fabric that is comfortable and breathable.