With fashion it's always about what's trending in a particular season. While some might get popular, some come and go as if no one noticed. Majorly all trends in terms of clothing, colours and accessories keep changing with every season. But there are a bunch of trends that are ageless. Trends like white shirts, polka dot prints and even little black dresses have always been in trend since years. Likewise, the one accessory that's never seen a dull moment ever since people hyped it up back in the '90s are the hoop earrings. This one piece of accessory is almost like a priceless possession. You can literally pair up hoops with any kind of clothing and make it look like the best kind of earrings out there. And guess what? They're getting popular all over again and this time with a tint of gold! Right from sizes to textures to colours, hoops have been such a hit among the crowd. But the gold ones are getting all the importance this season.
- Oversized hoops: Talking about the size, some women like the drama to their outfit and adding an oversized anything looks like a go-to plan. Oversized hoops have thus become a favourite and the ones in gold can be worn quite decently even for an evening look. So pick yourself a pair of gold tinted plain oversized hoops for every occasion that you'd want to get a little extra!
- Chunky hoops: Just like the oversized ones, chuncky hoops have also got its own popularity. Right from HUma Qureshi to Kiara Advani, these pair of earrings have become a staple of the season.
- Textured hoops: If you think the plain, oversized, chunky hoops didn't define your kind of 'extra', we've got a whole bunch of textured hoops for you! Be it textures or beads, these hoops can range from causal to a fancy outing and you get to choose whatever suits your style from the variety.
- Stacked hoops: As if a single hoop wasn't enough, we now have the glamorous stacked hoops in trend where they're super duper extra and dramatic in every sense. They're loud, big and fabulous!
- Enamel hoops: If you're someone who doesn't like the basic gold finish to your hoops, there's rose gold and blush pink at your rescue. These ones add just the right amount of softness to your look and you're sure to get a bunch of compliments for these!
We're sure the hoops are here to stay and by the looks of it, they're only going to get bigger and better!