The Kamala Mills fire incident had left the entire city in shock. Residents of Mumbai were enraged by the unfortunate incident that had cost many lives and had resulted in injury to many others. Following the incident, the government took strict action and shut down restaurants that did not comply properly with fire and safety hazards. People too became cautious of the places they visited. Now, just a few months after the Kamala Mills incident, yet another mishap has occurred in the vicinity.
A man who had apparently visited the Tamasha pub in Lower Parel, took to his Twitter account on Saturday to slam the restaurant. Reportedly, all guests at the place had to hurry out of the establishment after a sudden smell caused them to start coughing and sneezing. Fearing it was a gas leak, everyone immediately evacuated the premises. Luckily, no one was harmed in the incident. Here's what the man tweeted:
Following his Twitter thread, the restaurant made an official statement. Here's what they wrote:
Stay tuned for more updates.