When it comes to caring for our skin, we usually depend a lot on essential oils and carrier oils like olive oil and jojoba oil. Even if we miss our on self care, we must never miss our on skincare and beauty regime as our skin is very sensitive and needs to be taken care of. Most woman a get very cautious while picking products for their skin. And so, if there's one oil that they can swear on, it has to be hemp oil. Now, hemp oil isn't the same as CBD oil and is rather made of hemp seeds. It doesn't usually have any THC but irrespective of that, this oil has way too many skincare and beauty benefits than you'd know.
We're here to give you some beauty benefits of hemp oil:
- Like many essential oils, hemp oil is quite known for having anti-inflammatory properties that helps you in soothing down your skin and reduce inflammation and also relax your skin.
- This oil is very popular for being great for your skin because it's known to balance the oil production in your skin and also helps in keeping your skin hydrated without any kind of product buildup.
- Hemp oil also contains anti-ageing properties and is so much better than any other anti-ageing products. It helps in tightening the skin and even reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- It's even rich in antioxidants and is very much known for working wonders on your full skin. This oil is known to help rejuvenate the skin and make it look rather beautiful and fresh.
- Hemp oil helps in nail growth where you can apply the oil on your nails and strengthen them which can also prevent breakage. It also reduces the risk of fungal infection.
- You can apply hemp oil on your hair as well. Just make sure you apply it two hours prior to your hair wash which can act as a great conditioner. This oil can make your hair soft and manageable.