Ever other woman loves long locks and for some, hair growth is way too slow. This doesn't mean you can't rely on some hair growth tips. There are so many out there that you can try if you wish to grow your hair long and luscious. We've got you a list of tips and tricks that can help you grow your hair faster and longer.
- First and foremost, pay attention to your diet. You are what you eat and we can't stress enough on how true this is. Your diet plays a very important role when it comes to hair growth. You need to eat sufficient amounts of vitamin B, protein, zinc and iron. You can easily add some superfood spirulina to your smoothies as it's completely protein rich in chlorophyll and helps in hair growth.
- Exfoliation is key. Your scalp is the gateway to healthy hair and it makes sense to exfoliate in order to promote healthy growth. You can make use of a detoxifying shampoo or a scalp scrub at least once in a week to cleanse your scalp thoroughly and remove the excess sebum from follicles as well as the product build-up on your scalp.
- Massage your scalp as and when you can in order to amp up the blood circulation in your head. Gentle pulling of hair and doing a rhythmic tapping technique are two massage methods that you can try. This also helps with stress relief which can in turn help with hair growth.
- Get regular trims as it helps your hair feel fresh and healthy. You need to get rid of the rough ends that makes your hair appear coarser and do away with the damaged, tapered points. Regular trimming can manage the damaged hair and take care of your hair health that ultimately speeds up the hair growth.
- Dirt oil and product build-up can clog your follicles that will hinder the healthy hair growth. And to avoid the same, you need to give your hair a rest from using any styling products like dry-shampoo and volumising powders.