The translucent white solid tablet that has a very strong yet comforting fragrance is called a camphor. It's commonly known as Kapur in India and is used in almost all temples while offering prayers to God. Camphor is quite popular to have a variety of health benefits. It's commonly used in a lot of balms and ointments that helps reduce pain and skin problems like cough, cold and congestion. This one is known to have anti-inflammatory as well as soothing properties that works wonders for our beauty and health. Camphor is a great natural ingredient to include in most of your beauty remedies to keep your skin and hair healthy and naturally beautiful. If you wish to know more about how it helps with your skin and hair, we've got you covered.
Skin care benefits:
- Camphor us used to treat skin issues and fungal infections due to its properties. It can soothe down your skin and reduce irritation as well as itching and also kill bacteria and care fungal skin infections as it carries antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Camphor has the ability to soothe and moisturize your skin and also treats cracked heels while providing relief. You can soak your feet in some camphor and water solution as it helps heal your cracks on your feet and also removes the dead skin cells and makes your feet rather soft and smooth.
- If you're dealing with pimples and acne, camphor can work wonders as it has antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It soothes down the pimples and acne and also helps in reducing the inflammation as well as kills the bacteria and treats acne and pimples.
Hair care benefits:
- Camphor can help in disinfecting your hair and scalp and cleanses it well. If you're someone who's struggled with head lice, camphor can come to your rescue and kill all lice and clear your head. For this, you need to mix camphor with coconut oil and apply it to your hair which will suffocate the lice and kill them.
- For those dealing with dandruff, the anti-fungal properties and anti-inflammatory properties of camphor can help in soothing down the scalp and remove dandruff.
- A lot of people struggle with hair loss issues as well as hair thinning and camphor can magically cure that too. It has the ability to improve the texture and quality of your hair and gives you smooth and shiny hair. Camphor can improve blood circulation which helps hair growth and also provides nutrients to hair follicles while also strengthening them from the roots.