Some of us own a wide range of makeup products and as much as we love using them all, the no makeup look is really hitting the trend and how! Choosing minimum makeup and still having makeup on is a real task. And if you feel it's too difficult to choose products to do justice to your no makeup look, you probably need to read this and learn more about the same. Also, you should wear the no makeup look more often because it's simple, subtle, takes lesser time to put on and take off and also doesn't cake your face for the entire day and needs no touch up. Also, you must know that this no makeup look is turning heads quite much these days and is becoming a favourite look to carry among women. So if you want to carry a no makeup look, these are the products you'll need:
- BB Cream: You were wrong if you thought you'll need a foundation to do the trick. In fact, a foundation might get too heavy on your skin to carry this look. Instead, a BB cream does the job all too well. A base is very essential to moisturize your skin and give it a smooth surface.
- Concealer: This one is strictly to hide marks and dark circles under your eyes so that your skin tone looks flawless and effortless. There's absolutely nothing wrong to cover up those marks that makes you feel conscious.
- Compact: It is very crucial to soak the little oil from your skin and allow the BB cream and concealer to settle down evenly. A setting powder or a compact works just well and gives your skin a matte look.
- Mascara: You can even curl up your lashes with a mascara and make them look thicker. Their main reason is to highlight your eyes and make them look more beautiful. You can pick a light mascara that doesn't get all lumpy. This will suit your lashes just perfectly.
- Eyeliner: If you fancy some thin border around your eyes to give it more emphasis, eyeliner works the best. You can also add a little coloured eyeliner over your eyelids and make them look unique.
- Lip Shade: Last but not the least, adding a tint of pinks or nudes to your kips will finish the no makeup-makeup look just right. You don't specifically have to choose a darker shade. Light shades and nude colours are more preferable.