We've all fell in love and had relationships. Short relationships that may or may not end with a heartbreak and long relationships that usually end up being together for a lifetime. But the ones that are on and off are the worst kind of relationships. These are where you fall in love, start dating and then if things start getting difficult, you come to a point of breaking up. But since letting go of the other person is difficult, you keep going back and patch up, regardless of how happy it really is making you.
If this is your relationship with your partner right now, it isn't going anywhere and we're sorry to give you this real talk. It's more like a cycle that you keep following where you go back and forth to the same place which is neither keeping you happy or letting you grow. We've got you a few reasons why you must end things right now rather than being in an on and off relationship.
- This kind of a relationship is emotionally exhausting and it drains every brain cell of yours leaving you with hardly any room to feel any different.
- This relationship is going to leave you unhappy for the rest of your time with your partner no matter how much you both try to resolve it. The happiness is barely superficial and it's putting you in a negative state of mind.
- This constant state of mind will only lead to more and more frustration and anger. It then becomes all the more difficult to let go of this negative vibe and feeling of frustration. More or less, it burns a hole in your soul.
- This relationship starts to make you feel weak and vulnerable. It also opens you up to emotional abuse and exploitation that you aren't prepared for.
- This is a stressful and painful kind of a relationship where you mental health gets affected and leads to mental breakdowns, gives you depression or even anxiety issues.
- This relationship will turn you into a insecure person who's quite uncertain about the future. You'll not know when you and your partner will patch up every again or end it for good.