We all have friends, and then we all have friends who have feelings for us. We all have friend-zoned someone and we've all been friend-zoned too at some point or the other. If you say no to that, you're lying! If we let alone the whole fearful hype of friend-zone, we'll be able to see some positives out of it. Yes! You thought being in this zone isn't a benefit? Well, we're going to break it out to you. It is one of the most amazing feeling to not have the fear of losing your friend. And that's one of the many reasons why it is better to be in the friend-zone. Let's look at a few other reasons now.
- When you're friends with someone, comfort and openness comes along as naturally as your bond develops with the person. You basically get comfortable to share any and everything with this person and it all happens once you start opening up. You don't think twice before letting out your fears and you don't have to hold back your ranting when things fall apart. You know this person will always be by your side in happiness and sorrows. It all makes you feel secure and free, don't you think?
- You learn to forgive and forget. Even if you both argue about something or get in a fight, you eventually sit and sort it all out. Why? Because your friendship means more to you than any other problems that can arise.
- There's lots of space in your friendship! Since you two aren't dating, you don't expect the cliche texts and calls and romantic talks and dates. In fact, friends make random plans, call you in the middle of the night and also annoy you while you're having the busiest of days. Doesn't all these things make it more special?
- Since you two are great friends, there's zero level of consciousness. You aren't being judged by the other person which makes it all too easy to just live the way you want to. You can dress in any way, you can talk whatever you wish to, and most importantly, you can act like a complete maniac and not have the fear of that friend disowning you for your deeds. Why? Because they've seen the best and worst version of you and they accept you for who you are.
- Even if you develop feelings for this person, you don't necessarily have to get in a relationship with them. This will in turn teach you of the qualities you'd want in your partner. You'll discover little joys and feelings you wish to feel instead of pressing it deep in your heart.