Women who wear makeup usually end up finding the right kind of products for their skin type. But for women who don't like wearing makeup but still wish to look presentable, you might want to start practicing a few beauty tips. These tips will help you look fresh each day without much hassle and also with the bare minimum.
- Always buy a good BB/CC cream: It's alright to not want to apply foundation and other products to even your complexion. That's when you can use a BB cream. This cream is a tinted moisturizer with a few skin care benefits. They provide your skin with sheer coverage and the CC breams are most on the heavier side being colour correctors as they help conceal the redness and dark spots.
- Exfoliate your lips: We don't often do this but it's a healthy thing to maintain your lips by exfoliating them. Smoother looking lips are always a lot more attractive than the chapped ones. Hence, you can achieve that by exfoliating and moisturizing your lips on a regular basis. You can make your own lip scrub at home and apply it on your lips after which you can hydrate them with the help of a lip balm.
- Work on the lips: Lipsticks has the power to make or break your entire look. It is very essential to find the right colour for your lips which can add some glow to your no makeup face. It will give your lips the pop of colour that it needs without much effort. You can even dab a little bit of it on your cheeks and blend in with your fingers to achieve a rosy glow.
- Curl your lashes: It's not necessary to use a mascara but you can surely curl your lashes to give them an instant fresh bounce. This will make your eyes look wider and will also brighten up your look.
- Always exfoliate: This is a very important step whether you use makeup or not. Exfoliation will help you in getting rid of all the dead skin cells and other such kind of buildups that could clog your pores and make your skin look dull. You can exfoliate your skin once in a week and achieve a rather smooth and glowing skin.