The lockdown may have us stuck indoors pretty much all the time but that doesn't mean you can't find things to do while you're at it. And if there's one thing all us women love, it has to be a pamper session. Of course, with the lockdown in full motion, we're sure your skincare and beauty habits have been altered. But maybe, you should take this time to give yourself a complete beauty reset. It'll help your skin, hair and body heal from all the product damage that might have been caused to them. Here's how you can go about it.
- Make those nails stronger: Okay, now is the chance for you to give your nails the rest they deserve. So, take off the nailpaint, file your nails or better yet, cut them and rub some cuticle oil on your nail beds. It'll help your nails grow stronger and will give them the chance to heal properly.
- Give your lashes a rest: From mascara to fake lashes, we've all been giving our natural lashes a rather tough time. So, put the mascara away and store the fake lashes in your vanity while you give you natural lashes the time to grow out and grow strong. You could also use some lash serum on them.
- Ditch your makeup: Honestly, it's not like anyone's going to look at your face while you're at home. So, ditch your makeup while you're indoors and let your natural beauty take over. This will also give your skin the chance to breathe freely for a while.
- Stop messing with your hair: Put your dyes, hair straightener, curling iron and whatnot away for the time being. Let your hair grow naturally and leave it be for a while. Make sure to oil your hair at least once a week and don't wash your hair as often as you used to.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly: Whether you're indoors or outdoors, dirt, grime and sebum can always build-up on your skin and clog your pores. So, make sure to regularly exfoliate your skin with a nourishing scrub to help keep it clean and clear.
- Bushy brows for the win: There's no need for you to be plucking your eyebrows out at this point in time. So, just let them grow. Bushy brows are in trend anyway.
Do follow these tips and you'll end up with fabulous hair and beautiful skin by the end of this lockdown. Stay tuned for more updates.