Frowning is as natural as laughing is and it can very much leave fine lines on our forehead just like laughing does near our lips. But as you grow older, these frown lines can actually turn into wrinkles that impact the way your skin looks and nobody is a fan of such a look, right? We're all too focused on taking care of our skin and prevent it from ageing faster than usual. We put a lot of money in beauty products we trust in when it comes to skincare. But there are some areas on our face which royally gets ignored and one of them is our forehead. Taking care of our forehead is as important as it is to take care of the rest of the face. Hence, we're here to give out some tips on how to reduce the wrinkles on your forehead.
- Castor oil: This oil contains compounds that are very helpful in keeping your skin healthy. It contains ricinoleic acid that nourishes the skin and even tightens it. You can apply castor oil on your forehead right before you hit the bed in the night and leave it overnight to reduce wrinkles and make your skin more firm and youthful.
- Aloe vera gel: Since aloe vera gel contains vitamin E and malic acid, it helps in keeping your skin youthful and healthy. It also makes your skin firm and reduces the fine lines and wrinkles. Apply some fresh aloe vera gel on your forehead and give it a good massage to let your skin absorb it. You can do this just once a week and you'll start seeing fabulous results.
- Coconut oil: You can always trust on some good ól coconut oil when it comes to taking care of your skin. Massage some of it on your forehead and let it stay overnight. Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants that helps in nourishing and moisturizing your skin as well as helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Flaxseed oil: You must know that flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are very important for healthy skin. You can include some flaxseed oil in your diet to keep your skin feeling healthy. Although, limit your consumption of the same as it can increase toxins in your body which can cause damage. Consume some flaxseeds or flaxseed oil 2-3 times in a day but only once in 2 weeks.
- Jojoba oil: Since our skin needs more of vitamin E which helps our skin in looking more firm, jojoba oil helps in reducing wrinkles and even slows down the process of ageing. Massage some of this oil on your forehead and wash it off with lukewarm water in the next 30 minutes.