Okay let's be honest for a moment, grey hair has been in trend for quite some time now and we know it's a trend that isn't going away anytime soon. While we've spotted so many celebs don the trend, most others just have greying hair naturally. So, why not just embrace the colour and let it work its magic? And now that we're all stuck in lockdown, maybe you should give your natural hair some rest and let the grey reign. So, if you're on board on rocking those grey tresses, here are a few ways in which you can style them too.
- Cut it short: Go as short as you want. You can opt for a bob or a lob or crisp bangs and even a pixie cut. Short hair is in trend these days too so put these two trends together and rock a new and unique look.
- Braid it up: Take this time as an opportunity to learn new types of braids and you'll notice just how quirky and cool you can look with a different hairdo. Try fishtail braids, boxer braids and crown braids to begin with.
- Opt for long layers: If you have long hair and you'd much rather keep your length rather than chopping it off, why not opt for different styles? You could try a layer cut with long layers to help accentuate your face or you could also opt for feather cut styles and see if that works for you.
- Curls for the win: Try something absolutely unique and different and style your greys in curls. Not only will it add a quirk to your look but it'll also give you a ton of volume. All you curly-haired girls already know what we're talking about. So, give this a try and see what it looks like.
- Salt and pepper: The only thing that's even more appealing than grey hair has to be a salt and pepper look. It gives you hair a rather gorgeous texture. So, make sure to enjoy it while it lasts and style your hair in ways that will complement your hair colour.
We're all stuck inside anyway so why not use all this time you have on hand to do something creative with your hair? By the time you step out you'll be a pro at styling your hair so give these options a try and see what works best for you. Stay tuned for more updates.