Your friends can really judge you bad if you have a bad breath and that's not the kind of impression you'd want to make on anybody at all. It's not just embarrassing but also unhealthy for you to keep continuing having a bad breath. The main reason behind it is bad hygienic conditions. It majorly depends on the food that you eat or the unhealthy lifestyle that you maintain which contributes to bad breath.
This is why, we've got you a few home remedies that can help you treat bad breath:
- Hydrating yourself at regular intervals will help your salivary glands that will make you get rid of bad breath. Once you wake up, you must drink a glass of water on an empty stomach every morning as it freshens up your morning breath.
- Clean your tongue when you brush your teeth twice a day. A lot of people miss out on this and it's probably one major reason why the bacteria builds up and dead cells on your tongue ends up contributing to smelly breath.
- Herbs like fennel seeds can help you to a great extent and they are also known as a breath sweetener. If you notice your breath start smelling, you can chew on some fennel seeds and your breath will refresh right away. You can even have them post every meal so that the onion-garlic smell leaves your mouth.
- Cloves are also known for their antiseptic qualities that helps in fighting bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Fresh mint, basil and parsley leaves can help in neutralising odours that make your mouth stink.
- Orange peel have the kind of citrus content that you can put to use for bad breath and it also helps in stimulating salivary glands.