Many women find it way too time consuming to get waxed or simply don't have the patience to go through the process. And so, they resort to razor shaving as it helps get rid of the body hair within minutes. There are many of us who have been shaving the body hair since a long time. But not all of us know the right way to shave. We've all had times when we've made tiny mistakes that end up with razor cuts. This ends up in red bumps or missed spots. When it comes to shaving, not all of us can resist the temptation of getting rid of that body hair with all that ease. Although, it is very important to know how to shave in the right manner while keeping it healthy.
- If you're someone who's been trying shaving body hair in recent times, you might end up making big mistakes while you're at it. You tend to skip using a shaving cream or use it very little which can keep the skin dry. This can do a lot of damage to your skin that often results in razor burns and redness which in turn makes the skin rough.
- You all must know that your skin has loads of dead skin cells and it's very important to remove them. Removing this dead skin cells makes your skin smoother and cleaner. And so, you must exfoliate your skin before you shave your body hair. This will help you in keeping things smoother and avoid cuts as well as redness or bumps.
- Not many of us invests in a regular razor but use the ones that are disposable as they're hassle-free and cheap. But, you might be making a big mistake by using such razors too many times. It's very important to dispose off your razor after a set period of time which usually is about a week or so in order to maintain hygiene.
- When you wax your hair, you'd know that it removes the hair by pulling out hair from its roots in the opposite direction of the hair growth. The first thing you must do while shaving is to shave the hair in the direction of the hair growth before you shave it off in the opposite direction.
- Once you're done with the shaving process, you tend to skip on using a moisturizer on your body. Make sure you don't miss out on this very important step as it helps in soothing down the skin all too well.