We all know how important it is to take care of our skin and while a lot of us follow a skincare routine for the daytime, you forget that you need a skincare routine for the nighttime too. You need to provide it with a little care for it to feel better through the night to feel fresh each mornings. Night hours generally work best for your skin as it gets all the time to repair itself. Not necessarily do you have to invest in expensive products, you only have to follow a basic routine.
Here's all that you need to do before you get in bed and get that beauty sleep:
- Don't ever go to bed before removing your makeup. It is very essential to remove your makeup before you hit the bed. If you allow your makeup to stay, it will clog your pores and lead to breakouts. You can use a makeup remover to wipe off all that makeup and cleanse your face properly before you go to sleep.
- Cleansing is very important as it makes sure your skin is completely rid of all that dirt from the entire day's pollution. Use a good cleanser according to your skin type or a mild face wash which helps in getting rid of all the grime from your skin and pores. This is very important as it cleans the skin even more after you remove the makeup.
- Treat your skin to a good serum that suits your skin type and something that focuses mainly on your skin problems like acne. A vitamin C rich serum also helps skin with hyper-pigmentation. Make sure you nourish your skin all too well and make it feel pampered.
- Hydrate your skin with a good quality toner or you can even make one at home. Be it any season whatsoever, your skin always needs hydration and a good toner does the trick just fine.
- Lastly, moisturize your skin every single night with a suitable moisturizer or a night cream. The beauty market has ample of night creams that you can try and it works wonders with your skin.