The alarm clock rings every morning to wake you up from a night of sound sleep. You open your eyes and the first thing you notice is a familiar sour taste along with an odor eliminating from your mouth. That’s morning breath. It can be embarrassing but morning breath is nothing to be ashamed of; we all have been there. While few people are convinced that they have bad breath, others might not even know about it. It is hard to smell your own breath, we don’t blame you. Take help from our list of smart ways to deal with morning breath even if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
- Brush : First thing first, brush right after you wake up in the morning. This helps to eliminate your mouth odor and refresh you at the same time. Brushing at night is more helpful in this case.
- Mouthwash: The very creation of mouth wash was to help you with bad breath and plaque. If you like to brush your teeth at night, you can quickly rinse your mouth the next morning before polishing off your breakfast.
- Chewing gums: Keeping a pack of flavoured chewing gums handy in your wallet will help you ease the bad breath on the go. It is excellent for early morning flights or travel in general. The chewing of mint-flavoured gums helps in building saliva flow while the burst of freshness from the mints will leave you refreshed.
- Parsley: Keep parsley in your kitchen and chew on them to ease out traces of your morning breath. Lifehack!
- Healthy habits: Adopt a healthy lifestyle to treat morning breath right from its root. Avoid tobacco to not smell like an ashtray right after you wake up in the morning. Drink plenty of water and watching out on what you eat at night. Avoid too much of garlic, onion, tuna and everything else that can contribute to morning breath.
Photo Credit: Google