Women know it very well that applying makeup before going to work is a challenge. It takes time to look and feel a certain way after we put all that makeup on. But if the weather isn't going to support, it's all a waste. And with the kind of humidity and pollution we're surrounded with, it only gets impossible to maintain the makeup till we reach work. Hence, it's always better to touch up a little once we get to work. This is why, we're going to give you some office makeup hacks that you can put to use for natural shine and hydrated skin through the day.
- Hand cream: Make sure you always have a hand cream along with you. Since all offices have air conditioning, it causes our skin to dry. And so, having a hand cream handy will only come to your rescue whenever you feel your hands are drying or getting too cold. This way you'll be able to keep your hands smooth and soft at all times.
- Use a tissue: No matter how much of a primer or matte foundation you must have used before putting on makeup, it all starts to come off by the end of the day. In such cases, avoid oily shine on your face by using a tissue if you don't have blotting sheets. You can simply take away all the excess oil by gently dabbing your face with a tissue and it'll all fall in place again.
- Travel-size spritzer: This is for the times when you feel worn-out or tired. Hydrating your skin with a mist immediately will add freshness to your skin. It will help your skin feel healthy and hydrated at the same time. Hence, always carry a small hydrating mist in your bag. It will come to use several times in a week when your schedule has gotten a little over the board.
- Concealer: A concealer can do wonders if used properly. If you've been feeling ill or have baggy eyes to hide, a concealer will help you get rid of such issues including dark circles. It makes your eyes look fresh and hides away all the marks under your eyes. Just know how to blend it thoroughly.
- Sticky notes: These come to use when you're really in need of a blotting paper but don't have on around. Pop the note below your cheekbone right where you want to contour and use a makeup blender to blend it all well. Once this is done, pull off the sticky note paper and you're going to have a perfect makeup regardless.