Bollywood star Disha Patani isn't just a talented actress, but she also has some serious skills in the fashion department.
A recent photo of her posted on Instagram, shows the star rocking a pretty pink outfit perfect for summer.Patani paired a pink crop top with a powder pink pleated short skirt. Her gorgeous curls just added to her playful look.
Check out her outfit here:
One key summer item Patani is sporting is the crop top, which can be worn in so many ways depending on the type of look you're going for. Crop tops are one of those key pieces that are a must-have for every girl this season.However, you want to pick a piece that is chic, stylish and comfortable.
However, this skin-baring silhouette can be an intimidating style to pull off. But fret not the process of finding a style that fits you is fun. Here are a few ways you can rock a crop top this summer:
1.Layer your crop top over a T-shirt if you are not ready to show off some skin.
2.Go matchy-matchy and opt for a dress that is one-piece. This way you will look feminine and still on trend.
3. For a youthful look, pair a crop top with trousers and a cool jacket.
4. Match your crop top with overalls. This is perfect if you are ready to test the waters with this item without going too over the edge with it.
5.For a casual look, match a lace crop top with a blazer. It looks ultra cool and sophisticated.
6. High-waisted pants with a crop top scream summer. You can dress it up with heels or keep it casual with flats.
7. Bright colours and patterns are a great way to rock a crop top in a bold and statement-making way.
8. Like Patani, you can go for a classic look, a midi skirt and crop top. You can't go wrong with this style.
9. Heading to the beach? A fun way to rock a crop top style is by using your scarf. Use it to make this style of top.
10. You could also transform a button-down top into a crop top. Just tie the bottom half around your waist. This look is easy to try and you can wear it almost anywhere.