Looking for a summer gown for your next big event? Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor Khan is rocking a gorgeous red strapless number by Shantanu and Nikhil that is perfect for this season. Since the dress is already red hot, the star kept her makeup look natural and simple. She also put her in a sleek bun to keep the focus on the gown.
Check out her dress:
Red is an alluring and vibrant colour. It's also a must-have summer staple every girl should have in her wardrobe.From casual to formal, there is no end to wearing this shade. You could opt for a clean cut style or a flirty lace dress in this exciting colour. But it can be a tricky colour to pull off. You need to find the right shade that matches your skin tone. Otherwise, the wrong style and hue can spell disaster.
Now that we have learned to wear the gown for a summer formal event (thanks to Kareena), there are other more casual ways you can try this shade this season. Here are a few ways to rock this delicious colour with style and sophistication.
1. Red hat with a skirt to match: If you are wary about going all out red, break it down. Match a red skirt with a red hat and wear a blouse in neural or soft tones. If you feel a little daring, try a shade of red lipstick. It will give your outfit an extra bit of pop.
2. Red top with heels:This combo is stunning and perfect for the office. A gorgeous red blouse over a pair of denim jeans will look ultra cool and super sophisticated. It will also look striking and totally eye-catching.
3. Red frock: Summer is about staying cool and fresh. A pretty dress that is flowy and red will put you in the summer mood. Lace, frills and even floral patterns will add a feminine touch to your look.
4. Red pantsuit:These bright and sunny days call for bright and playful fashion. What better way to shine than in a powerful red pantsuit. Not only will you look good, but it will definitely help boost your confidence.
5. Red bikini: Hit the beach in style with a red swimsuit this summer, match it red flip flops and a red towel. This is one time matchy-matchy won't look bad.