Summer has just about come into town and Bollywood star Janhvi Kapoor is already giving use bold looks in a popular colour trend for the season. Red hues, from rusty reds to scarlet, are one of the big bright colours you need to try this season.
This shade is vibrantly full of energy and excitement and perfect for the hot season. Check out some of the styles Kapoor is offering up in this colour.
One reason why this colour is so popping is that it draws a whole lot of attention. It's easily excitable and can make you feel confident.“Red is the colour of passion and power. You should give your preference to this colour if you are going to persuade or impress somebody”, Kenny Frimpong, the manager of the brand of Italian menswear, Eredi Pisano, told a news portal.
It could also be a colour that could reflect who you are or a side of you at least.“Even if your wardrobe is filled with clothes of a variety of colours and shades, there is always the colour that you give a greater preference to because you feel more comfortable and confident in it. It is the very colour that reflects your character," stylist and author of the book, Color Your Style by David Zyla, told a news portal.
If you are not a natural born fashionista, the colour that is full of extremes and rich tones can be tricky to experiment with at the start. However, just a few tips are all you need to get on board this summer trend. Scroll to find out how you can incorporate this into your style to look fabulously chic.
1. Red hat and skirt: Be playful with this shade. Match your skirt with fun accessories like hats and bags. And while you're at it be daring and go for that bright red lipstick you were afraid of trying.
2. Red shoes: This is a great item for the office. Match it with contrasting colours. If you want to keep things casual, match it with denim jeans or a white shirt.
3. Red blouse: Once you've found that red match that suits your skin tone, sport this hue in a big way. Opt for a blouse that is flattering on your body. You'll definitely receive a lot of compliments with this one.
4. Red dress: This look will help you achieve summer vibes. You can keep it simple and wear the dress on its own or pair it with a denim jacket. Add a bit more dimension with this look by going for a dress with fresh print or polka dots.
5. Red evening gown: What's more striking than a red dress for a big event. This rich and deep colour oozes glamour and sophistication. Choose silk fabric or lace for this look.
6. Red bikini: No summer fashion list would be complete without talking about swimwear. Designers are coming up with fresh and innovative ways to help you hit the beach in style. Make sure that no matter what style of swimwear you choose, that you go the red way.