Priyanka Chopra Jonas's street style is as bold as her red carpet looks. The Bollywood star was recently spotted in New York in astatement-making outfit that was definitely eye-catching.
The star wore a basic white T-shirt with white pants and jacket to match that was lined with neon. The lime green colour added a whole new dimension to her monochromatic look. She paired her outfit with white lace-up boots Another cool feature was the fanny pack that is back in style.
Check out her outfit here:
While neon is already a big trend this year, another cool item that was a cool 90s must-have has made a huge comeback - the fanny pack.Disha Patani was also recently spotted sporting this item, which definitely amped up her street style game. Hollywood stars like Kendall Jenner and Beyoncé have been working this trend in cool ways and with panache.
However, looking for the right fanny pack is just as hard as finding the right LBD for you. If you don't know where to begin to get on board this trend, here are a few options you can try.
1: Small Atlas Belt Bag: This fanny pack is sturdy and can hold all your items in place. This chic must-have can be unsnapped from any side making it easy for you to get out whatever you need.
2. Usher Colorblock Denim Belt Bag: While it's actually for men, the denim pouch can be made unisex because of the colour-block print. You'll definitely achieve casual chic vibes with this item.
3. Hip Shot Convertible Crossbody Bag: This bag is super versatile. You can wear it as a waist belt or a crossbody bag. It also comes in six different shades. It's worth the investment because it can go with so many things.
4. Fanny Pack in Peach: This bag is practical and bright enough to show off your fun side. You can look stylish with this around you while running errands.
5. Fenty Puma by Rihanna Bow Crosspack: This gigantic bow comes in two shades - green and pink. It also has a zip-up pouch on the back. You won't need any jewellery walking around with this on you.
6. Nautical Stripe Double Belt Bag: This one is definitely one to wear at the beach or to a fancy yacht party. You can match this bag with a bright flowy dress that is perfect for summer or keep your look simple and opt for a plain white outfit.