A bottle of mustard oil can give you more promising results than the luxurious hair care products that you otherwise keep investing in. Mustard oil is a golden elixir that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids. All of which can work wonders on your hair. This oil can deeply nourish your hair and get rid of dryness, flakiness and rough ends as well. It even promotes hair growth and helps the scalp remain healthy. If you've been wishing on healthier, silkier and shinier hair, mustard oil is all you need.
Here are some amazing benefits of mustard oil for your hair:
- It moisturizes dry hair: Since mustard oil contains many vitamins and minerals, it has the ability to strengthen and nourish your hair follicles and give the hair the shine it needs.
- It takes care of the frizz: Mustard oil can very much help you in getting rid of frizzy hair as it turns them into smooth and shiny texture.
- Helps with hair growth: Hair lacks nutrients if it starts to look frizzy and dull. This is when mustard oil comes to use. This oil is rich in vitamin B and E that helps strengthening your hair and also nourishes and protects your hair from any kind of damage. It also promotes hair growth and strengthens hair follicles.
- Protects the hair: If you wish for your hair to stay strong and healthy, you need to give it the kind of protection it needs. Mustard oil is your one-stop solution. It contains antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that can provide your hair with necessary health.
Here's how you make mustard oil hair packs:
- Mix some mustard oil and aloe vera together. Apply this mixture on your scalp and let it sit for about 40 minutes before you wash it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat this thrice a month.
- Mix some mustard oil and yogurt in a bowl and apply the mixture on your scalp. Take a towel and soak it into some hot water and cover your hair with it. Keep it on for 30 minutes before you wash it off. You can use this pack for two times a month.
- Mix lemon juice, fenugreek powder and mustard oil and make a good mixture out of it. Apply it on your scalp and keep it on for 30 minutes before you wash it off with a mild shampoo.