Wanting to tweak your diet every once in a while and trying to choose to eat healthy everyday can be a bit of a task. Especially for women as they need a few more things in their diet to keep them healthy in comparison to men. Women always have many decisions to make and so it'd be really helpful for them if they get a list of foods to pick from. Doing just that, this list has the ind of food that has specific-health promoting benefits and particularly suit a woman's health. Right from helping to decrease the risk of breast cancer to just keeping a good fibre rich diet, these foods work best for all health issues. So ladies, update your list of foods you'd usually consume with the ones we're offering as it'll only help you keep up with a fit body and wonderful health.
- Walnuts: It's time and again said how a handful of walnuts can benefit your health and works as a great snack. Walnuts have the ability to increase healthy bacteria in the gut and also helps in controlling the appetite and fights depression too. Women generally are more prone to depression than men and so they need a good consumption of walnuts in order to keep their mental health stable.
- Fermented foods: Foods like yogurt, kimchi, other fermented vegetables like pickles and olives are some of the most common probiotics that can benefit women as well as men. For women, probiotics are even more important as they prevent urinary tract infections and also are more likely to help in reducing the risk of digestive health issues.
- Almonds: Another food item that comes really handy and beneficial for women is almonds. They're a source of protein and vitamin E which helps women gather the daily fibre intake and just a handful of these can work a long way to achieve their goal.
- Leafy greens: Eating all green leafy vegetables will only work in favour of women as they're very rich in calcium, vitamin A and K. Women who are in their child-bearing age should definitely include spinach, kale and swiss chard in their diets.
- Avocados: These are high in the good fat that a woman's body needs to reduce spikes in blood sugar and also incorporates as a balanced meal with other foods.
- Cauliflowers and broccoli: Also known as cruciferous vegetables, these are antioxidant packed vegetables that contain high amounts of beneficial vitamins including A, C and K. They're also helpful as they possess sulfur-containing compounds which help in fighting cancer reduces inflammation and also regulates blood sugar.
These are some of the easy food items that women can and must include in their diet so as to keep healthy at all times.