A lot of us suffer from various skin issues due to hormones, weather or lifestyle. And skin is the most sensitive thing to be taken care of. While there might be many skin disorders to talk about, the one major issue is acne. Tiny pores on our skin releases sweat and oil from the body. Sun damage, bad makeup, etc. can clog these pores which then accumulates all the sweat and oil just inside your skin layer. And this can result in bad spots on the face or even large open pores which doesn't allow your skin look smooth and healthy. Hence we're giving you a few simple steps that you can follow in order to get rid of such large pores and achieve soft and supple skin.
- First things first, always cleanse your face well. You should be cleansing your face really well at least once or twice in a day. The cleanser helps the skin in getting rid of excess oil, sweat and dirt without making your skin dry and interfering with the skin's moisture. For the one's who have oily skin, make sure you use a gell-based cleanser. Those who have normal to dry skin can stick to cream-based cleanser.
- Exfoliate. It is very necessary to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week to do away with dead cells and to make sure the excess oil and dirt isn't getting accumulated on your skin.
- Be it any weather, always moisturize your skin in order to make the skin regain the lost moisture. Moisturizers also help your skin from deeper within as it penetrates inside the skin all too well.
- Watch the kind of makeup products you use. Makeup plays a very vital role in knowing the health of your skin. Choose products that will help your skin keep the glow and softness intact instead of the ones that clog the pores and makes it dry.
- Use an intense clay mask at least once every week and you'll see the magic it does to your skin. The clay penetrates deep in your skin and cleanses the pores and makes you look fresher. Make sure you leave a few days between exfoliation and clay mask as it might start irritating the skin if you use the products back to back.
- Apply sunscreen at all times in any season whatsoever. Sunscreens are meant to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays and prevents wrinkles. There are foundations and makeup products that already have added sunscreens in it which only makes your job easier.
- Always remember to take your makeup off every single night before you hit the base. Not doing so will only clog your pores which eventually will result in bigger and bigger pores that will leave spots on your skin. No matter how tired or lazy you must be, always take care of this step and it'll become a lot easier to take care of your skin.