Your choice and preferences can really come out to display through your home decor. You usually try and incorporate your creative ways and ideas to make your space look vibrant and beautiful. It's not only about bringing different things for decoration but you also make sure that each object matches with the other for your interiors. You can also make use of colour blocking pattern where you can choose two different shades to create some vibrancy.
Although, when it comes to decorating your home
with all whites, it gets a tad bit tricky. Hence, we've come up with a few tips to help you revamp your cozy space with bright white.
- White is a fabulous colour for your kitchen too. It makes everything look very clean and neat.
- You can also go ahead with choosing a different shade for furniture in order to make your white base look more layered and collected. For example, you can choose a light brown coloured curtains, furniture or even a rug to decorate your otherwise white living space.
- You can decide if you wish for a warm or cool undertone for the white shades.
- There should be a fixed theme in your mind to entirely decorate your house and if you wish for it to be a contemporary space or a traditional one.
- You can pair two different colours with each other for furniture too. You can take one colour and match it along with two different shades. You need to decorate your space with different shades of one colour.
- Your piece of fine artwork can work as the centre of attention in your all-white decor. It could be a painting or a wall art or a sculpture. Set it on the wide white wall.
- If you keep the bathroom white too, you can go for a darker colour on the wall. This will make the interior of the bathroom look catchy.
- You can put many indoor plants here and there to enhance the decor as well.
- The all-white home decor gives you the versatility to decorate your home space differently based on the season. Like you can opt for some rustic tones of yellow, red, etc. You can even use some pastel shades to give your house a fresh look.