This lockdown has restricted all of us to stay indoors, which means no access to salons and spas. As much as we all would like to visit them as soon as the lockdown finishes, we know we're going to have to be very careful with that. But if you're someone who doesn't want to wait for that long to give your skin some pampering, you can very much do that at home. There are a few things that you can practice on a daily basis which can also be added to your beauty regime.
- Take a shower: Each day, even when you're not feeling it or just lazy, you must take a shower. And once in a while, you can even pamper yourself to a nice bubble bath with candles and a glass of wine. Taking a bath will help you take away all the gunk off your body.
- Get those makeup brushes cleaned: By this we mean you need to clean your makeup brushes as soon as possible. Once you start to do this and practice it regularly, you will find it extremely therapeutic. Clean makeup brushes will only ensure cleaner skin with no infections and allergies.
- Deep condition your hair: Give your hair something more than just shampooing and conditioning. Make some DIY hair masks and let your hair take in all the goodness of natural ingredients. Your hair will soon start to look and feeling healthy and silky.
- Make sure you exfoliate: It's very important to get rid of the dry skin cells and make some space for the new ones. You can massage your skin and give it a good scrub. This will leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- Use a lip and eye mask: You can also give your eyes and lips some good health by making some natural masks for them. Care for your eyes and lips as much as you care for your skin and hair.