When have you ever stepped out of your house without kajal on? It's one of the basic essential items that every woman has on her at all times. It can instantly help spruce up any look of yours. However, there's just one problem with it. Kajal is prone to smudging. So, sometimes what happens is that you do absolutely nothing to mess it up and you still end up looking like a panda at the end of the day. And that can be embarrassing, can't it? So, if much like us, you're also fed up of kajal smudges, here are some tips to help avoid them.
- Invest in a good quality kajal. Opt for one that is smudge-free and long-lasting. Sure, it'll be expensive but it'll also be worth the money.
- Wash your face and pat it dry before you apply kajal. Often people with oily skin are more prone to their kajal smudging so washing your face with a gentle cleanser should help ensure that your kajal won't smudge.
- Don't apply kajal to the corners of your eyes. If you apply thick kajal to the corners of your eyes it can end up smudging since that part of the skin is more prone to stretching. And ultimately it'll make your eyes look all tired and smudgy.
- You could also apply some powder to the skin right under your eyes as this will easily help absorb all the excess oil present there. What's more, it'll also give you a better colour payoff and will help ensure that the kajal stays intact.
- If you have a habit of applying some moisturiser to your skin before putting on makeup, make sure to not apply any on the area around your eyes. This will also help prevent that area from getting oily.
Well, follow these tips and you'll be able to rock that kajal look from the am to the pm. Stay tuned for more updates.