Some of us feel sleepy or lethargic through the day. Usually, this is due do the improper sleep in the night that makes us feel sleepy in the day time, but it also could be associated with many other reasons. This can cause problems while sleeping which troubles you in the day time. Ayurveda says that sleepiness can be related with some physical changes or mental stress. If this continues to grow, it can result in many other serious health issues too. Hence, we're here with some solutions to combat sleepiness during the day time.
Sleepiness can lead to several problems like:
- Body ache.
- Lack of concentration at work or studies.
- Boredom and fatigue.
- Losing interest in everything.
- Stress and depression.
Tips and tricks to have a deep sleep in the night and feel refreshed in the day:
- You can indulge in some light exercises or yoga so as to pump some oxygen to each part of your body.
- You need to add more fruits to your diet which will help you feel hydrated and nourished.
- Limit your alcohol intake and cigarette smoking.
- You may also practice breathing exercises like Pranayam on a daily basis.
- If you're sleepy during the day, take a short nap. You can even take power naps for 15-30 minutes during the day.