You'd agree that chocolate has always been a mood-lifting food that you can indulge in at all times. A little chocolate can bring you back to a great mood. But other than being a mood-lifter, chocolate can also benefit your skin. Chocolate is known to have an anti-ageing impact on your skin and also is rich in antioxidants. It also reduces wrinkles and fine lines while also protecting your skin of sun damage. Chocolates also nourishes and hydrates your skin.
They can help you achieve the kind of healthy and glowing skin that you wish for and so, you must try out these amazing chocolate face masks that you can make at home itself:
- Mix 5 tbsp of melted chocolate with half a banana pulp and mix it well. Once it forms a thick paste, apply it on to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes before you rinse it off with water.
- Take 2 bars of unsweetened chocolate and melt it all in a bowl before you add one tbsp of gram flour and one tbsp curd. Mix it all and avoid lumps. Apply a thick layer of this mixture on your face and let it dry before you wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Mix one tbsp of cocoa powder with a equal amount of honey and a few pinches of cinnamon powder. Make it into a mixture and apply it on your face as well as neck and let it dry. Once you give it time, rinse it well with lukewarm water.
- Mix half a cup of melted chocolate along with 3 tbsp of Multani mitti. Add half a spoon of honey to this mixture and make it into a paste. Apply this mask on your face as well as neck and let it dry before you wash it off with warm water.
- Take 4 strawberries and grind them well with a spoonful of honey. Mix this with 5 spoons of melted chocolate or 2 spoons of cocoa powder. Blend all of it before you apply it on your face and neck and gently give yourself a massage with it. Let it dry and rinse if all off with warm water.