While being stuck at home with your partner doesn't seem all that bad, you have to admit that the two of you might get on each others' nerves every once in a while. And now that you're almost literally joined at the hip with each other due to the lockdown, you might tend to get annoyed or bored easily. That's why you need to ensure that you can maintain that spark in your relationship. Here are some ways in which you can avoid being bored and reignite that spark in your relationship during the lockdown.
- Cook together: Cooking for each other can help you avoid boredom and can also help you bond. It'll show your partner that you care about their taste too. And this is not really the time for you to be ordering food from outside either. Plus, you could also get naughty with the food if you wanted (we're sure you know what we mean, *wink).
- Flirt like newlyweds: On that note, you should also try flirting with each other constantly. Leave a raunchy note for him in the fridge or send him a flirty text suggesting activities the two of you can participate in later. Trust us, nothing ignites a spark like one flirty message can.
- Tell them you love them: Tell your partner how much you love them and appreciate all the things you love about them. You may not say it so often which is why this is the perfect time to remind them that you cherish them deeply.
- Watch your favourite shows and movies: Now that you mostly have nothing to do, it's the perfect time for you to catch up on your most loves shows and movies. It'll keep you both entertained and will also help you pass the time.
- Cuddles and hugs: Intimacy isn't just about sex, you should also cuddle with your partner and give them hugs as often as you can. After all, everyone loves a good snuggle with their partner.
So, give these tips a good read and figure out what works best for you two. Stay tuned for more updates.