Deepika Padukone is a Bollywood star who knows how to ace her fashion game whether it's on the red carpet or for a more casual setting.Padukone can ooze sophistication even in the most basic outfit, even one that features an oversized white shirt.
On Monday, the star arrived at the voting booth for the Lok Sabha elections looking glamorous in an outfit featuring the cool girl item. This is not the first time Deepika has rocked the look that in recent years has become a go-to staple for the ladies. It's a must-have item, especially for the summer.
Check out her outfit here:
While matching this shirt with a simple pair of jeans is a classy look to sport, there are so many clothes and styles you can match the shirt with. Here are a few ways you can wear an oversized shirt.
1. Off shoulder look: A cool ways to wear an oversized T-shirt is off the shoulder so you can show off some skin especially on hot summer days. Give this look an upgrade with standout jewellery.
2. Blazer: If you are looking to make a fashion statement, pair your oversized shirt with a bright colour blazer. This outfit will look even cooler with skinny jeans and sunglasses. You can rock this look for work.
3. Tuck it in your shirt: Roll your sleeves and tuck your shirt into your shorts or skirt and match it with a pair of sneakers.
4.Wear a belt: If you want to accentuate your waist. You can wear a belt over your oversized T-shirt. Make sure when you accessorize to use a piece that matches your belt. You can also go with a clutch instead of jewellery.
5. Shorts: Matching your shirt with shorts screams summer and is perfect for long weekends and picnics by a lake. It's super stylish and offers a lot of sophistication.
6 Tie it: You can transform your oversized t-shirt into a crop top. Just tie a knot in the centre of your shirt and wear it with a skirt or trousers.
7. Dungarees: This look is perfect for long road trips. It's easy, comfortable and doesn't compromise on style. All you need is a comfortable pair of shoes and you are good to go.
8. Denim skirt: A large shirt and denim skirt is a style that won't ever go out of style. The key is to match your oversized shirt with a style that is flattering on you.