Sonali Bendre knows how to look effortlessly chic even in the most basic outfit. The Bollywood star looked oh so stylish in a pair of skinny mid-rise jeans and a bright yellow top.
Hoop earrings and casual-cool nude shoes were all the star used to accessorise this look that is perfect for summer. In the makeup department, Bendre kept her look clean and fresh and opted for a natural glow. Check out her outfit here:
Bendre's outfit features an item in almost every girls' closet - denim jeans. While jeans are always trendy, they can be a dreadful choice to wear in scorching heat on summer days. However, jeans can also be a great alternative on those days when you just don't feel like wearing a skirt or dress no matter how easy breezy it may look and feel.
There are cool ways to wear jeans in summer, especially if you have a cool top you want to show off. Here are some ways you can try this classic item this summer.
1. Cool blouse: If you are looking for a look that's great for the office, match a pair of denim jeans with a blouse that is lightweight or deconstructed. This look is polished and more importantly, it will make you feel cool.
2. Go all denim: Try the denim on denim this summer. Match your pants with a jean top with or without straps.
3. Crisp style:A classic summer look that features jeans is matching it with a crisp white shirt. If you would like to take this style a step further, wear it with a kimono-style jacket.
4. White look: Since it's summer, go for a light colour. Swap a pair of classic blue denim pants for white jeans. It also won't attract as much heat as jeans in dark shades.
5. Capri jeans: This item has made a comeback and is becoming a hot trend. You can match it with a cool blazer and heels for work or sport it on weekends with flats and a cool top.
6. Oversize jeans: Leave your tight-fitting skinnies at the back of the closet and invest in a good pair of oversized jeans that will allow you to breathe and feel much cooler. You can experiment with this look in a variety of ways.
7. Layered look: When wearing a pair of jeans you don't have to limit yourself in terms of style. Try layering by matching your jeans with a dress. This look is very fashionable and will definitely make you look striking.