Bollywood star Katrina Kaif looks stunning in a red hot ruffle dress that is perfect for summer. The pretty number features a high-neck bow, which adds a feminine touch.
Kaif matched the dress with a killer pair of brown stiletto heels. For this look, the star let the dress shine and opted to not wear any jewellery with it. She also kept her makeup look natural and glowing. In the hairstyle department, Kaif let it loose.
Check out her outfit:
Ruffles are all the rage this summer and there is more than one way to wear this style than only on a dress. While Kaif's look is definitely offering us summer fashion inspiration, you can take it to the next level by incorporating this trend in your everyday look.
1. Work look: Ruffles are all about feminine details. So you can wear a sweater or blouse with ruffled sleeves over a pair of denim jeans and cool shoes.
2. Streetwear: For an easy, breezy street style try a ruffle top in cool fabric and playful patterns over a pair of shorts. This look screams summer fun and can be quite playful. Forget, high heels with this look. Try a pair of flats with embellishments instead.
3. Bold look: Try a multi-tiered ruffle dress that is flowy and loose. You can match it with bright coloured choker and bracelets. It will look striking and can be very statement-making.
4. Comfy wear: On those days you are too lazy to put an outfit together but still want to look chic, go the ruffle way. The first things to keep in mind is to find a ruffle style that you are comfortable with. You can pair a vintage skirt with exaggerated ruffles. It's simple yet still stylish. No one will know you didn't put in too much effort.
5. Layering style: With this look, you can kill two birds with one stone. And by that, I mean working in two trends in one look - layers and ruffles. This look is all about going as big as you can and showing off your bold side. Match ruffles with a basic item and pair it with sneakers.
Your hairstyle is another key factor to keep in mind no matter what ruffle look you try. Experiment with different hairstyles to match it with your outfit. You should also consider what kind of vibe you want to give off - clean cut or relaxed.
The most important thing to remember is to have a ruffle of a time with this trend.