Have you heard of giloy juice? It can help reduce belly fat and so much more. This beverage is known for its powerful properties that are very therapeutic. It is made from an ayurvedic herb called giloy.
In Sanskrit,giloy is known as “amrita”, which means “the roots and stems of immortality”.This herb has been found to help treat headaches, body aches and can even aid weight loss. Because it contains medicinal properties, you will often find it is one of the ingredients in many medicines.
The giloy herb also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties. It is also a rich source antioxidants, which can help protect the body from free radical damage. Some studies suggest it can also be an effective treatment against jaundice, anaemia, and gout.
Many looking to lose weight, particularly belly fat, add this herb to their diet to reap the rewards. Here is how giloy juice can help you get rid of belly fat.
* May offer relief from constipation: If you've ever suffered from constipation (and you probably have), then you know that bloating comes along with it.Drinking giloy juice can help offer relief from both these issues. It can also help you achieve a flat belly.
* May help reduce stress: Stress can sometimes cause a lot of people to overeat. This can lead to more weight gain, which makes it hard for you to lose belly fat. Giloy juice has been found to be a simple and natural way to reduce stress that may cause you to eat more.
* May help give your metabolism a boost: If your metabolism is weak or low, it can cause the food you consume to stay in your stomach for much longer than it needs to. This can cause a host of issues. One way to tackle this problem is by consuming giloy juice.
* May help maintain healthy glucose levels:Very high blood sugar levels can increase weight gain as it causes fat storage. However, giloy juice may help to maintain healthy blood glucose levels to avoid this issue.
* May reduce inflammation: When inflammation increases, it can cause a lot of health issues, as well as weight gain. Because giloy juice contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties, it can reduce inflammation in no time.
Picture Courtesy: Google Images